Two French civilians say a prayer as they lay flowers on a fallen American soldier near the city of Cerentan in 1944 France. This picture says a lot about the respect and appreciation the allies had for each other, something the axis lacked.
Next month NASA’s New Horizons probe will wake up from it’s final hibernation in order to begun preparation for it’s arrival in the dwarf planet’s vicinity. The probe has travelled nearly 3 billion miles since launching in January of 2006. NASA will use the remaining travel time to test all of the probe’s systems and scientific gear before performing tests and observations on the dwarf planet and it’s moons beginning in January of 2015.
Thanks to Tom Fernandez for posting this cartoon on his blog.
Lately there has been a bunch of accusations directed toward comedian Bill Cosby, but I’ve seen very little evidence – actually no evidence to support these accusations. A little bit of research seems to put these accusations in the same league as similar accusations against the Duke Lacrosse players a few years ago. Unfortunately it doesn’t seem that most learned anything from that whole ordeal. Cosby has been treated as a criminal, NBC and Netflix both dropped plans for a new Cosby projects, despite the fact that prosecutors investigated the accusations and didn’t find evidence to support charges.
Here’s a picture including every surface mankind has visited as of 2014.
- Ashley Madison, Adultery, And Same-Sex Marriage
- Krauthammer Explains How Putin Plans To Undermine Obama
- Univision Reporter: Law Named After Woman Murdered By Illegal Is ‘Completely Unfair’ [VIDEO]
- Cheney: Hillary’s Email Practice Was ‘Sloppy And Unprofessional’ [VIDEO]
- You’ve Never Been As Happy As This Wiener Dog That Got Loose At A Baseball Game [VIDEO]
- ISIS partially destroys 2,000-yo Bel temple in Palmyra, Syria - monitor
- 100 children suffer gas poisoning at school in western Afghanistan
- NATO kicks off naval drills in Black Sea with Ukraine
- Great US-Canada Wall? GOP presidential candidate wants barrier to keep Canadian threat out
- Breakthrough in 3D-printing? MIT unveils device molding 10 materials at once
- DebEX KDE Is a Pure Debian 8.1 Based Distro with Linux Kernel 4.1.3 and KDE Plasma 5
- Midori 0.5.11 Open-Source Web Browser Adds Support for Client Side Decorations
- LXLE 14.04.3 Linux Distro Is Now Based on Lubuntu 14.04.3 LTS - Screenshot Tour
- Kodi 15.2 RC Addresses Important Android Issues, Adds Better Xbox Controller Support
- GNU Linux-libre Kernel 4.2 Officially Released with AMDGPU Support, More
A Libertarian Case for Net Neutrality
As a libertarian you may be uneasy with the concept of net neutrality. Like me, you feel inexplicably drawn to this neutrality but feel guilty for it. You think to yourself, “I’m a free-market libertarian, by God! Regulation is wrong! Why is my instinct betraying me?” It’s because we don’t live in perfect world. We live in an economy that is far from free and is infested with government regulations and corporate manipulation. The internet service industry is a picturesque example of this.
Putin Quote Regarding Obama
I don’t know the legitimacy of this quote, but I saw this on Facebook and it gave me a good laugh so i had to share it.