Found this awesome song about PTSD and the Iraq War written by an artist (and Iraq vet) by the name of Aaron Lee Marshall. Check out the music video here on YouTube. The song reminds me of something John Mayer or Jack Johnson would put out. I bought the song on Amazon and have been listening to it all day. Quality tune.
The Michigan Department of Natural Resources sent de facto SWAT teams to the homes of local pig farmers and forced the farmers to kill all of their livestock. The DNR claims the pigs were an “invasive species.” Why they needed body armor and assault rifles for a few hog farmers is beyond me. Unreal.
Full Story: Natural News
Am I the only one that really doesn’t care if some Secret Service agents and military guys got a few prostitutes while in Colombia? It really aggravates me that stupid stories like this continue to make headlines while our country is swirling the drain.
It wasn’t rape. Grown men paid willing adult women to have sex. Had this been in Las Vegas it would be completely legal, yet somehow it’s a news story. I’ve seen politicians do worse and continue to get reelected. It’s sad when non-politicians get caught up in these political games, all so one side of the political spectrum can prove a point. People need to mind their own business and put the pressure on the politicians to focus on the things that really matter.
More info available from Fox News.
What a nightmare. After hosting with Yahoo for over 10 years it was time for a change. I transferred my domain to HostGator, they have a much better setup and Yahoo’s service had given me some problems. The worst being that Yahoo’s tech support said they were escalating and issue with their server and it would be resolved shortly – that was 2 years ago. Everything about the transfer seemed to go smoothly but 2 weeks later Yahoo still hadn’t release my domain to HostGator. What a sorry excuse for a company. No wonder Yahoo is going under.
I’m also doing some computer upgrades. I do most of my work at the office so I’ve neglected my home PC. It had a 5 year old version of Suse Linux, so old it can’t even download updates and software. So I ‘m working on updating it to an recent version of Ubuntu.
“Out with the old, in with the new” as they say.
A lot of this is nothing new, but it’s something that hit close to home for me because it’s local. Basically, a bunch of guys in a Motorcycle Club were cruising down the highway and they were pulled over. Big deal, right? Well this is the thing: not a single arrest or ticket was issued. Multiple police department participated in this action, so it was obviously preplanned, and to top it off the officers were armed with assault rifles. All this for a group of guys that they couldn’t even write a single ticket on.
What was the reason for pulling these motorcyclists over, other than to harass them? This whole militarization of the our civilian police force is concerning. These are American citizens not al-Qaeda. When our police force treats our own people the same as our military treats the enemy we have a serious problem.
- ‘Hangover’ Star Mocks Trump In DNC Video ‘Donald Decoded’ [VIDEO]
- Former Congressman Campaigns To Retire ‘Open Borders Champion’ John McCain
- Sheriff David Clarke: DNC Is ‘Embracing Criminality’ [VIDEO]
- Bernie Sanders Is Received At The Democratic Convention Like The Nominee
- Meet The Serial Con Artist The Feds Hired To Manage The Nation’s Mortgage Portfolio
- Day One of the Democratic Convention: Gary Johnson Emerges Victorious
- Bernie Sanders Rallies the Troops… Er, the College Kids?
- “We Trusted You!” Socialist Sweetheart Elizabeth Warren Heckled During DNC Speech
- The Democrats Fumble on Trump University Speech
- Democrats in Disarray: Sarah Silverman Rebukes Bernie Sanders Supporters at #DNCinPHL #FeeltheBern
- Stop calling to 'lock up' Clinton, Sanders' campaign manager tells Bernie's supporters
- Canadian woman arrested for shooting at Pokémon Go players
- Big Pharma boss Shkreli attacks Bernie Sanders on Twitter, senator fails to take bait
- Oscar-winning actress Susan Sarandon is NOT having the time of her life at DNC (VIDEO)
- US State Dept authorizes voluntary departure of staff's family members in Turkey after failed coup
- pfSense 2.3.2 Open Source BSD Firewall Distro Arrives with over 70 Improvements
- Ubuntu GNOME 16.04.1 LTS Released but Still Doesn't Uses the GNOME 3.20 Stack
- OpenMandriva Lx 3.0 Linux Is Coming Soon with Mesa 3D 12.0, Latest KDE Goodies
- Korora 24 "Sheldon" Linux Is Available Only for 64-Bit PCs, Based on Fedora 24
- Chakra GNU/Linux Users Get KDE Plasma 5.7.2, Qt 5.7 and KDE Applications 16.04.3
A Libertarian Case for Net Neutrality
As a libertarian you may be uneasy with the concept of net neutrality. Like me, you feel inexplicably drawn to this neutrality but feel guilty for it. You think to yourself, “I’m a free-market libertarian, by God! Regulation is wrong! Why is my instinct betraying me?” It’s because we don’t live in perfect world. We live in an economy that is far from free and is infested with government regulations and corporate manipulation. The internet service industry is a picturesque example of this.
Commandant Wanted Marines ‘crushed’ for Urination Video
Warning: file_get_contents(http://www.militarytimes.com/article/20130725/NEWS/307250040): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found in /home2/benny215/public_html/blog/wp-content/themes/ibb v2/functions.php on line 14
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): Empty string supplied as input in /home2/benny215/public_html/blog/wp-content/themes/ibb v2/functions.php on line 16