Yes, everyone knows you’re a bad ass Liam, but now you’re just rubbing it in. You really didn’t need to drag Olivia Wilde into it.
This graphic gives just a little taste of how tiny and insignificant we are. This is only compared to our neighbors here in our solar system.
- FBI Agents Allegedly Texted About ‘Secret Society’ The Day After Trump’s Election [VIDEO]
- Report: FBI Director Threatened To Resign Over Pressure To Fire McCabe
- High College Costs Driven By Deceptive Accounting Practices
- Ashley Judd: I Was Willing To Risk Everything ‘Because I Stood Up To Harvey Weinstein’
- Lindsey Graham Refused To Debate Stephen Miller On Tucker’s Show [VIDEO]
- Going in style: Lavish toilet at Russian university causes stir
- Iraqi Kurds ready to support ‘sacred resistance’ against Turkey if ‘allowed’
- 5 missing after gas well explosion in Oklahoma
- Pennsylvania court rules state’s gerrymandered congressional map unconstitutional
- Europe’s ‘concessions’ make Trump less committed to nuclear deal – Tehran
- Canonical Says Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (Bionic Beaver) Will Come with Boot Speed Boost
- LibreOffice 6.0 Launches January 31 with New Libraries to Export EPUB3 Files
- Linus Torvalds Calls Linux Patch for Intel CPUs "Complete and Utter Garbage"
- Canonical Pulls Intel's Spectre Update from Ubuntu Repos Due to Hardware Issues
- darktable 2.4 Open-Source RAW Image Editor Gets First Point Release
A Libertarian Case for Net Neutrality
As a libertarian you may be uneasy with the concept of net neutrality. Like me, you feel inexplicably drawn to this neutrality but feel guilty for it. You think to yourself, “I’m a free-market libertarian, by God! Regulation is wrong! Why is my instinct betraying me?” It’s because we don’t live in perfect world. We live in an economy that is far from free and is infested with government regulations and corporate manipulation. The internet service industry is a picturesque example of this.
Most Entertaining Shirt Ever
This shirt will not make you any friends but it will keep you entertained all night long. A lot of people might not even understand the problem with it, but don this bad boy and people will crawl out of the woodwork to educate you on what’s wrong with it.