Yes, everyone knows you’re a bad ass Liam, but now you’re just rubbing it in. You really didn’t need to drag Olivia Wilde into it.
This graphic gives just a little taste of how tiny and insignificant we are. This is only compared to our neighbors here in our solar system.
- Greg Gianforte Wins In Montana Special Election [VIDEO]
- Is It Time To Kill That Sea Lion?
- Federal Prosecutor Says DOJ’s New Focus On Drug Crimes Will Target People Wearing ‘Heavy Gold And Chains’
- Trump’s BLM Budget Proposal Signals An ‘American Energy Renaissance’
- Donald Trump’s First Foreign Trip Goes Untweeted
- Montana Special Election Results In Real Time
- UGH: Rush Limbaugh Praises Gianforte’s “Manly and Brutish” Qualities
- Trump Senior Adviser Under FBI Scrutiny Named
- Badass ‘Grandpa’ Squares Off with Armed Muslim Terrorist in the Philippines
- Laura Ingraham’s Site Peddles Fake News to Defend Candidate Accused of Assault
- Battered oil claws back losses after OPEC deal falls short of expectations
- Terrorist attacks caused by foreign wars & police budget cuts – Corbyn
- Trump reportedly threatens to ban 'very bad' Germans from selling cars in US
- Frocks off for priest whose online dating ad deemed ‘pornographic’
- ‘System let me down’: US man who spent 24yrs in jail on wrongful murder conviction speaks to RT
- First Look at Devuan 1.0: a Free OS Designed for Debian Fans Who Hate systemd
- SteamVR Home Beta Now Offers Experimental Support for Linux and SteamOS Machines
- Debian GNU/Linux 9 "Stretch" to Ship with a Bunch of Digital Forensics Tools
- Kodi 17.3 Security Update Patches Infamous Subtitle Hack, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS Crash
- Fedora 26 Beta Delayed for One Week Due to Bugs, Final Release Expected July 4
A Libertarian Case for Net Neutrality
As a libertarian you may be uneasy with the concept of net neutrality. Like me, you feel inexplicably drawn to this neutrality but feel guilty for it. You think to yourself, “I’m a free-market libertarian, by God! Regulation is wrong! Why is my instinct betraying me?” It’s because we don’t live in perfect world. We live in an economy that is far from free and is infested with government regulations and corporate manipulation. The internet service industry is a picturesque example of this.
Ny Legalizes Gay Marriage
I’m sure everyone is aware that the state of New York recently passed legislation legalizing gay marriage. The irony is that this was accomplished primarily thanks to the support of key Republicans.
I really don’t understand the strong opposition to gay marriage. I am a Christian and have read the Bible. The few times homosexuality is mentioned in the Bible really doesn’t deserve the amount of opposition put forth by Christian conservatives. Is homosexuality wrong? Most likely. But in my opinion it is probably on par with other “sins” such as jerking off or whistling at a young blonde. It really doesn’t hurt anyone. God, in his infinite wisdom, explicitly gave mankind free will and it is contrary for believers to try and force their interpretation of his word onto anyone.
Most importantly, regardless of it’s moral position, it is not the government’s position to enforce morality. In my opinion government shouldn’t be involved in marriages at all. The fact that I had to go to the courthouse for the government’s permission to get married, even as a heterosexual male, is kind of ridiculous.
I’m not anti-gay, I’m not pro-gay. I really don’t care either way. Our country has much more pressing issues in need of our attention.