Valerie Gatto, the current Miss Pennsylvania, revealed to Philadelphia Daily News writer Jenice Armstrong that she is a child of rape. Gatto said her mother first hinted of this to her when she was just 6 years old, telling her “Something bad happened to me. A very bad man hurt me, but God gave me you.” Because of this, Valerie has made it her life mission to try and teach women how to protect themselves from sexual assault. Read more…
Via The Telegraph:
[repost img=”http://blog.benspera.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/031610-PregnantWoman-hugrakkaFlickr-2.jpg” title=”Child taken from womb by social services” desc=”Essex social services have obtained a court order against a woman that allowed her to be forcibly sedated and for her child to be taken from her womb by caesarean section.” url=”http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/10486452/Child-taken-from-womb-by-social-services.html”]
This is Allison Stokke of Newport Beach, California. She’s a champion pole vaulter for the University of California at Berkeley.
She originally became famous when she vaulted for Newport High School as a senior and some 60 year-old pervert posted pics of her track meet on his borderline-legal website.
Now she is in college, completely legal, and still very hot. So type her name into Google image search and thank me later.
Edit: she has an official Twitter account if you’re interested in keeping up with her news updates or whatever.
- China Jails Texas Businesswoman For Stealing State Secrets
- Employees Say Tesla Is Doubling Down On Anti-Union Efforts
- Ann Coulter Prepares To Address Fascists Who Call Themselves ‘Anti-Fascists’
- New AR-15 Rifles For 2017
- Ivanka Trump: Resettling Syrian Refugees In U.S. Should Be ‘Part Of The Discussion’
- Man of the People: Barack Obama Will Speak to Wall Street for $400,000
- New Poll: Majority Of Americans Believe Russia Interfered In 2016 Election
- ‘Meathead’ Rob Reiner Compares Russian Election Meddling to Pearl Harbor Attack
- Impromptu Fundraiser To Fight Cancer On Delta Flight Garners Surprise Performance
- UPDATE: Fed Judge Partially Blocks Trump Sanctuary City EO, DOJ Responds
- ‘Power like drinking gin on empty stomach’: Pope warns world leaders in surprise TED talk (VIDEO)
- True extent of foreign aid fraud must be revealed, MPs demand
- Giant rabbit dies mysteriously on board United Airlines flight
- Canada threatens to play hardball with Trump over lumber tariffs
- Grand finale: Cassini begins dramatic dive between Saturn’s rings
- Ubuntu 17.10 (Artful Aardvark) Daily Build ISO Images Now Available to Download
- MPV 0.25.0 Open-Source Video Player Supports DVB-T2, MacBook Pro's Touch Bar
- Void GNU/Linux Operating System Adopts Flatpak for All Supported Architectures
- Kali Linux 2017.1 Security OS Brings Wireless Injection Attacks to 802.11 AC
- KDE Plasma 5.9.5 Is the Last in the Series, KDE Plasma 5.10 Is Coming End of May
A Libertarian Case for Net Neutrality
As a libertarian you may be uneasy with the concept of net neutrality. Like me, you feel inexplicably drawn to this neutrality but feel guilty for it. You think to yourself, “I’m a free-market libertarian, by God! Regulation is wrong! Why is my instinct betraying me?” It’s because we don’t live in perfect world. We live in an economy that is far from free and is infested with government regulations and corporate manipulation. The internet service industry is a picturesque example of this.
The 5 Most Terrifying Civilizations in the History of the World
[repost img=”http://blog.benspera.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Celtfan_WarriorCeltWar2smaller.jpg” title=”The 5 Most Terrifying Civilizations In The History of the World” desc=”They say that those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it, so pay attention for Christ’s sake. It turns out that many of our ancestors achieved levels of violence that take them right out of the realm of badass and into the less cool area of ball-shriveling atrocity.” url=”http://www.cracked.com/article_16972_the-5-most-terrifying-civilizations-in-history-world.html”]