Valerie Gatto, the current Miss Pennsylvania, revealed to Philadelphia Daily News writer Jenice Armstrong that she is a child of rape. Gatto said her mother first hinted of this to her when she was just 6 years old, telling her “Something bad happened to me. A very bad man hurt me, but God gave me you.” Because of this, Valerie has made it her life mission to try and teach women how to protect themselves from sexual assault. Read more…
Via The Telegraph:
[repost img=”http://blog.benspera.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/031610-PregnantWoman-hugrakkaFlickr-2.jpg” title=”Child taken from womb by social services” desc=”Essex social services have obtained a court order against a woman that allowed her to be forcibly sedated and for her child to be taken from her womb by caesarean section.” url=”http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/10486452/Child-taken-from-womb-by-social-services.html”]
This is Allison Stokke of Newport Beach, California. She’s a champion pole vaulter for the University of California at Berkeley.
She originally became famous when she vaulted for Newport High School as a senior and some 60 year-old pervert posted pics of her track meet on his borderline-legal website.
Now she is in college, completely legal, and still very hot. So type her name into Google image search and thank me later.
Edit: she has an official Twitter account if you’re interested in keeping up with her news updates or whatever.
- Greg Gianforte Wins In Montana Special Election [VIDEO]
- Is It Time To Kill That Sea Lion?
- Federal Prosecutor Says DOJ’s New Focus On Drug Crimes Will Target People Wearing ‘Heavy Gold And Chains’
- Trump’s BLM Budget Proposal Signals An ‘American Energy Renaissance’
- Donald Trump’s First Foreign Trip Goes Untweeted
- Montana Special Election Results In Real Time
- UGH: Rush Limbaugh Praises Gianforte’s “Manly and Brutish” Qualities
- Trump Senior Adviser Under FBI Scrutiny Named
- Badass ‘Grandpa’ Squares Off with Armed Muslim Terrorist in the Philippines
- Laura Ingraham’s Site Peddles Fake News to Defend Candidate Accused of Assault
- Battered oil claws back losses after OPEC deal falls short of expectations
- Terrorist attacks caused by foreign wars & police budget cuts – Corbyn
- Trump reportedly threatens to ban 'very bad' Germans from selling cars in US
- Frocks off for priest whose online dating ad deemed ‘pornographic’
- ‘System let me down’: US man who spent 24yrs in jail on wrongful murder conviction speaks to RT
- First Look at Devuan 1.0: a Free OS Designed for Debian Fans Who Hate systemd
- SteamVR Home Beta Now Offers Experimental Support for Linux and SteamOS Machines
- Debian GNU/Linux 9 "Stretch" to Ship with a Bunch of Digital Forensics Tools
- Kodi 17.3 Security Update Patches Infamous Subtitle Hack, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS Crash
- Fedora 26 Beta Delayed for One Week Due to Bugs, Final Release Expected July 4
A Libertarian Case for Net Neutrality
As a libertarian you may be uneasy with the concept of net neutrality. Like me, you feel inexplicably drawn to this neutrality but feel guilty for it. You think to yourself, “I’m a free-market libertarian, by God! Regulation is wrong! Why is my instinct betraying me?” It’s because we don’t live in perfect world. We live in an economy that is far from free and is infested with government regulations and corporate manipulation. The internet service industry is a picturesque example of this.
Texas Cop Accused of Handcuffing and Raping Teen During Traffic Stop
This Texas cop has little to defend himself with. Apparently his cruiser’s dashcam was conveniently not working at the time and he was off the grid and unable to be contacted by his department for about 30 minutes.
The worst part of this story is that this isn’t the first time this cop has done this. He was going to be prosecuted for a similar incident but the woman was too afraid to testify so the charges were dropped and he was allowed to remain on duty.
What kind of an environment do these officers work in where this cop would have any bit of confidence that he could get away with this?