Valerie Gatto, the current Miss Pennsylvania, revealed to Philadelphia Daily News writer Jenice Armstrong that she is a child of rape. Gatto said her mother first hinted of this to her when she was just 6 years old, telling her “Something bad happened to me. A very bad man hurt me, but God gave me you.” Because of this, Valerie has made it her life mission to try and teach women how to protect themselves from sexual assault. Read more…
Via The Telegraph:
[repost img=”http://blog.benspera.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/031610-PregnantWoman-hugrakkaFlickr-2.jpg” title=”Child taken from womb by social services” desc=”Essex social services have obtained a court order against a woman that allowed her to be forcibly sedated and for her child to be taken from her womb by caesarean section.” url=”http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/10486452/Child-taken-from-womb-by-social-services.html”]
This is Allison Stokke of Newport Beach, California. She’s a champion pole vaulter for the University of California at Berkeley.
She originally became famous when she vaulted for Newport High School as a senior and some 60 year-old pervert posted pics of her track meet on his borderline-legal website.
Now she is in college, completely legal, and still very hot. So type her name into Google image search and thank me later.
Edit: she has an official Twitter account if you’re interested in keeping up with her news updates or whatever.
- Dem Leader Dodges Questions About Busted IT Employee
- Canada Lobbies Trump Country In Fight To Preserve NAFTA
- One Year Later, Journalists Exposed By WikiLeaks Carry On As Before
- ‘Big Polluter’ DiCaprio Hypes Gore’s New Film On Climate Change
- Trump Dossier Firm Are ‘Highly Paid Smear Experts,’ Human Rights Activist Will Tell Senate
- BREAKING: Steve Scalise Update – The News Is Good
- HLN Picks Up Conservatives for New Program
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham Slams Trump’s Weakness in Sessions Twitter Attacks
- While President Trump Continues to Attack, Support for AG Jeff Sessions Grows
- BREAKING. President Trump Announces Ban on Transgender in Military
- Acid attack victims 'screamed in agony' while skin 'peeled off' - witnesses
- California independence 1 step closer as AG paves way for potential 2018 ‘referendum’
- German business lobby urges EU action against new US sanctions on Russia
- Iran will ‘strengthen defensive weapons’ in response to US sanctions – Rouhani
- Israel pushing Palestinians to violence with Temple Mount blockade & settler crimes – US State Dept.
- FreeBSD 11.1 Operating System Debuts to Support 2nd Generation Microsoft Hyper-V
- It's Now Possible to Install the Linux 4.13 RC2 Kernel on Your Slackware Distro
- Valve's Latest SteamOS Beta Comes with Flatpak Support, Linux Kernel 4.11.12
- KDE Developers Envision KDE Plasma as a Durable, Usable, and Elegant Desktop UI
- Wine Staging 2.13 Has Performance Improvements for Grand Theft Auto V, Crysis 3
A Libertarian Case for Net Neutrality
As a libertarian you may be uneasy with the concept of net neutrality. Like me, you feel inexplicably drawn to this neutrality but feel guilty for it. You think to yourself, “I’m a free-market libertarian, by God! Regulation is wrong! Why is my instinct betraying me?” It’s because we don’t live in perfect world. We live in an economy that is far from free and is infested with government regulations and corporate manipulation. The internet service industry is a picturesque example of this.