Found this awesome song about PTSD and the Iraq War written by an artist (and Iraq vet) by the name of Aaron Lee Marshall. Check out the music video here on YouTube. The song reminds me of something John Mayer or Jack Johnson would put out. I bought the song on Amazon and have been listening to it all day. Quality tune.
- Greg Gianforte Wins In Montana Special Election [VIDEO]
- Is It Time To Kill That Sea Lion?
- Federal Prosecutor Says DOJ’s New Focus On Drug Crimes Will Target People Wearing ‘Heavy Gold And Chains’
- Trump’s BLM Budget Proposal Signals An ‘American Energy Renaissance’
- Donald Trump’s First Foreign Trip Goes Untweeted
- Montana Special Election Results In Real Time
- UGH: Rush Limbaugh Praises Gianforte’s “Manly and Brutish” Qualities
- Trump Senior Adviser Under FBI Scrutiny Named
- Badass ‘Grandpa’ Squares Off with Armed Muslim Terrorist in the Philippines
- Laura Ingraham’s Site Peddles Fake News to Defend Candidate Accused of Assault
- Battered oil claws back losses after OPEC deal falls short of expectations
- Terrorist attacks caused by foreign wars & police budget cuts – Corbyn
- Trump reportedly threatens to ban 'very bad' Germans from selling cars in US
- Frocks off for priest whose online dating ad deemed ‘pornographic’
- ‘System let me down’: US man who spent 24yrs in jail on wrongful murder conviction speaks to RT
- First Look at Devuan 1.0: a Free OS Designed for Debian Fans Who Hate systemd
- SteamVR Home Beta Now Offers Experimental Support for Linux and SteamOS Machines
- Debian GNU/Linux 9 "Stretch" to Ship with a Bunch of Digital Forensics Tools
- Kodi 17.3 Security Update Patches Infamous Subtitle Hack, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS Crash
- Fedora 26 Beta Delayed for One Week Due to Bugs, Final Release Expected July 4
A Libertarian Case for Net Neutrality
As a libertarian you may be uneasy with the concept of net neutrality. Like me, you feel inexplicably drawn to this neutrality but feel guilty for it. You think to yourself, “I’m a free-market libertarian, by God! Regulation is wrong! Why is my instinct betraying me?” It’s because we don’t live in perfect world. We live in an economy that is far from free and is infested with government regulations and corporate manipulation. The internet service industry is a picturesque example of this.