The only other sitting Congressman to be murdered in the line of duty was Rep. Leo Ryan (D), killed by crazy socialist Jim Jones and his followers in 1978. Jones was also a dedicated follower of the Communist Manifesto and Karl Marx, Josef Stalin and Adolf Hitler. Details all eerily similar to those discovered of the Arizona shooting suspect. As pointed out by @CJF_Fontenot_1, they also both murdered women & children indiscriminately. Read more…
The January 8th shooting in Tucson, Arizona was a tragic enough event in itself, but many of us were not prepared for what followed. Political opportunists, with no regard for the gravity of such a deplorable act, never skipped a beat- immediately blitzing opponents with accusations and attempts to pin liability on conservative pundits with no affiliation with the gunman whatsoever. At times their rhetoric seemed unreal, like a sick joke, I just could not believe the lack of logic and evidence in any of their allegations. Read more…
- Senator Sasse Warns Against Trump Executive Order To Leave NAFTA
- With New Leadership In Place, House Intel Committee Set To Restart Russia Investigation
- VIDEO: Not Only Is Bill Nye a Fraud, He’s an Extremist and an Enemy of Freedom
- Is the NFL ‘Blackballing’ Colin Kaepernick?
- The White House’s Reaction To The Sanctuary Cities Ruling Is Much As You’d Expect
- US missile shield aims to cover sudden nuclear strike against Russia – General Staff
- FCC to reverse net neutrality, rejects ‘hysterical prophecies of doom’
- Sex scandal in Russian orphanage: Graduate opens up on years of mass pedophile abuse
- Trump administration, Congress reach deals on Obamacare sticking points
- ‘Like being accused of murder while victim is alive’: Orban fights accusations over Soros university
- GNOME 3.26 Desktop Environment to Offer Todoist Integration, Quarter Tiling
- New CloudLinux 7 Beta Linux Kernel Available for Testing, Two Crashes Addressed
- Canonical Releases a Technology Preview of Ubuntu Server 17.04's New Installer
- Mesa 17.1.0 Development Advances, Second RC Hits the Streets with 18 Changes
- Debian Project to Shut Down Its Public FTP Services, Developers Are Not Affected
A Libertarian Case for Net Neutrality
As a libertarian you may be uneasy with the concept of net neutrality. Like me, you feel inexplicably drawn to this neutrality but feel guilty for it. You think to yourself, “I’m a free-market libertarian, by God! Regulation is wrong! Why is my instinct betraying me?” It’s because we don’t live in perfect world. We live in an economy that is far from free and is infested with government regulations and corporate manipulation. The internet service industry is a picturesque example of this.
Gov’t Shutdown Denying Funeral Benefits for Fallen Soldiers
President Obama’s exploitation of the government shutdown gets more ludicrous every day. Now it seems that the President’s administration is currently denying burial benefits for our men and women killed overseas. It doesn’t get much lower than flipping the bird to grieving families trying to put their loved ones to rest.
All the while the President and all of Congress continue to get paid their full salary and all benefits. LET THEM EAT CAKE!!!