The only other sitting Congressman to be murdered in the line of duty was Rep. Leo Ryan (D), killed by crazy socialist Jim Jones and his followers in 1978. Jones was also a dedicated follower of the Communist Manifesto and Karl Marx, Josef Stalin and Adolf Hitler. Details all eerily similar to those discovered of the Arizona shooting suspect. As pointed out by @CJF_Fontenot_1, they also both murdered women & children indiscriminately. Read more…
The January 8th shooting in Tucson, Arizona was a tragic enough event in itself, but many of us were not prepared for what followed. Political opportunists, with no regard for the gravity of such a deplorable act, never skipped a beat- immediately blitzing opponents with accusations and attempts to pin liability on conservative pundits with no affiliation with the gunman whatsoever. At times their rhetoric seemed unreal, like a sick joke, I just could not believe the lack of logic and evidence in any of their allegations. Read more…
- FBI Agents Allegedly Texted About ‘Secret Society’ The Day After Trump’s Election [VIDEO]
- Report: FBI Director Threatened To Resign Over Pressure To Fire McCabe
- High College Costs Driven By Deceptive Accounting Practices
- Ashley Judd: I Was Willing To Risk Everything ‘Because I Stood Up To Harvey Weinstein’
- Lindsey Graham Refused To Debate Stephen Miller On Tucker’s Show [VIDEO]
- Going in style: Lavish toilet at Russian university causes stir
- Iraqi Kurds ready to support ‘sacred resistance’ against Turkey if ‘allowed’
- 5 missing after gas well explosion in Oklahoma
- Pennsylvania court rules state’s gerrymandered congressional map unconstitutional
- Europe’s ‘concessions’ make Trump less committed to nuclear deal – Tehran
- Canonical Says Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (Bionic Beaver) Will Come with Boot Speed Boost
- LibreOffice 6.0 Launches January 31 with New Libraries to Export EPUB3 Files
- Linus Torvalds Calls Linux Patch for Intel CPUs "Complete and Utter Garbage"
- Canonical Pulls Intel's Spectre Update from Ubuntu Repos Due to Hardware Issues
- darktable 2.4 Open-Source RAW Image Editor Gets First Point Release
A Libertarian Case for Net Neutrality
As a libertarian you may be uneasy with the concept of net neutrality. Like me, you feel inexplicably drawn to this neutrality but feel guilty for it. You think to yourself, “I’m a free-market libertarian, by God! Regulation is wrong! Why is my instinct betraying me?” It’s because we don’t live in perfect world. We live in an economy that is far from free and is infested with government regulations and corporate manipulation. The internet service industry is a picturesque example of this.
Happy Independence Day!
Happy Independence Day to all my fellow Americans! Remember today isn’t just another day off of work. It has important meaning that should be honored and treasured.