According to Dr. Neil E. Whitehead, PhD, homosexuals aren’t born with their sexual orientation, but they don’t choose it either – they discover it. Six studies were performed over an 11-year-span regarding the relationship between a person’s genes and their sexual orientation. Dr. Whitehead has a PhD in biochemistry and has been employed as a scientist by the government of New Zealand (for over 20 years) and the United Nations, but currently works as a scientific research consultant. His studies analyzed same-sex orientation among identical twins. This is because identical twins share the exact same genetic code (e.g. DNA). Read more…
- FBI Agents Allegedly Texted About ‘Secret Society’ The Day After Trump’s Election [VIDEO]
- Report: FBI Director Threatened To Resign Over Pressure To Fire McCabe
- High College Costs Driven By Deceptive Accounting Practices
- Ashley Judd: I Was Willing To Risk Everything ‘Because I Stood Up To Harvey Weinstein’
- Lindsey Graham Refused To Debate Stephen Miller On Tucker’s Show [VIDEO]
- Going in style: Lavish toilet at Russian university causes stir
- Iraqi Kurds ready to support ‘sacred resistance’ against Turkey if ‘allowed’
- 5 missing after gas well explosion in Oklahoma
- Pennsylvania court rules state’s gerrymandered congressional map unconstitutional
- Europe’s ‘concessions’ make Trump less committed to nuclear deal – Tehran
- Canonical Says Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (Bionic Beaver) Will Come with Boot Speed Boost
- LibreOffice 6.0 Launches January 31 with New Libraries to Export EPUB3 Files
- Linus Torvalds Calls Linux Patch for Intel CPUs "Complete and Utter Garbage"
- Canonical Pulls Intel's Spectre Update from Ubuntu Repos Due to Hardware Issues
- darktable 2.4 Open-Source RAW Image Editor Gets First Point Release
A Libertarian Case for Net Neutrality
As a libertarian you may be uneasy with the concept of net neutrality. Like me, you feel inexplicably drawn to this neutrality but feel guilty for it. You think to yourself, “I’m a free-market libertarian, by God! Regulation is wrong! Why is my instinct betraying me?” It’s because we don’t live in perfect world. We live in an economy that is far from free and is infested with government regulations and corporate manipulation. The internet service industry is a picturesque example of this.
Obama Has Budget Bill Flown to Hawaii for Him to Sign
The American people didn’t like the fact that he had a computer sign bills previously with his auto-pen contraption. So now he had his glorious Budget Bill personally flown to him in Hawaii so he could sign it. No word on how much this ridiculous flight might have cost taxpayers.
Source: The Blaze