His name is Andrew Frey. Respect.
Most anyone who was a kid in the 90s will remember PBS’s TV show Ghostwriter. The show was about a bunch of kids who tried to solve mysteries with the help of some ghost that could rearrange the words they wrote in a notebook. It doesn’t sound like much of a plot but it was interesting for a young kid in the 90s. I had horrible handwriting as a kid and the show was very frustrating for me because all the kids had neat, legible handwriting. Read more…
Via Lew Rockwell:
[repost img=”http://blog.benspera.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/10-get-away.jpg” title=”Secessionist Seasteading” desc=”‘Seasteads’ offer libertarians the vision of floating cities for the future” url=”http://www.lewrockwell.com/2013/12/no_author/secessionist-seasteading/”]
[repost img=”http://blog.benspera.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/enhanced-buzz-12859-1388082170-0.jpg” title=”17 Red Lobster Recipes In Case The Seafood Chain Goes Away Forever” desc=”The dying seafood chain is being abandoned by its parent company. Time to drown your sorrows in homemade Cheddar Bay Biscuits and move on to ethically raised seafood.” url=”http://www.buzzfeed.com/emofly/red-lobster-copycat-recipes”]
[repost img=”http://blog.benspera.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/bertha-seattle-tunnel_fe.jpg” title=”Mysterious Underground Object Blocks Seattle Highway” desc=”A mysterious mass deep under the ground in Seattle has put a stop to Bertha, the world’s largest tunneling machine, and engineers are baffled.” url=”http://www.outsideonline.com/news-from-the-field/Mysterious-Underground-Object-Blocks-Seattle-Highway.html”]
- Senator Sasse Warns Against Trump Executive Order To Leave NAFTA
- With New Leadership In Place, House Intel Committee Set To Restart Russia Investigation
- VIDEO: Not Only Is Bill Nye a Fraud, He’s an Extremist and an Enemy of Freedom
- Is the NFL ‘Blackballing’ Colin Kaepernick?
- The White House’s Reaction To The Sanctuary Cities Ruling Is Much As You’d Expect
- US missile shield aims to cover sudden nuclear strike against Russia – General Staff
- FCC to reverse net neutrality, rejects ‘hysterical prophecies of doom’
- Sex scandal in Russian orphanage: Graduate opens up on years of mass pedophile abuse
- Trump administration, Congress reach deals on Obamacare sticking points
- ‘Like being accused of murder while victim is alive’: Orban fights accusations over Soros university
- GNOME 3.26 Desktop Environment to Offer Todoist Integration, Quarter Tiling
- New CloudLinux 7 Beta Linux Kernel Available for Testing, Two Crashes Addressed
- Canonical Releases a Technology Preview of Ubuntu Server 17.04's New Installer
- Mesa 17.1.0 Development Advances, Second RC Hits the Streets with 18 Changes
- Debian Project to Shut Down Its Public FTP Services, Developers Are Not Affected
A Libertarian Case for Net Neutrality
As a libertarian you may be uneasy with the concept of net neutrality. Like me, you feel inexplicably drawn to this neutrality but feel guilty for it. You think to yourself, “I’m a free-market libertarian, by God! Regulation is wrong! Why is my instinct betraying me?” It’s because we don’t live in perfect world. We live in an economy that is far from free and is infested with government regulations and corporate manipulation. The internet service industry is a picturesque example of this.
Rp on the Drug War
As simple as this logic seems, most Americans still seem to think that forfeiting their liberties will secure their safety.