In a recent article the Washington Examiner quoted Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) as saying “The only thing Putin respects is strength… At this point the Russians are openly laughing at the president.” It’s not just Russia, it seems the entire world is laughing at Obama. The only people with any fear of his regime are American citizens. The increasingly violent police, federal authorities and tyrannical legislation and executive orders leaves my head spinning. Read more…
Gnome 3.12 is due out later this month, but if you want to try it out now on Fedora you can use R Hughes’ COPR repository for a early peek. I’m currently using it and it’s pretty stable. I especially like the new updates to Gnome’s Epiphany browser.
- Greg Gianforte Wins In Montana Special Election [VIDEO]
- Is It Time To Kill That Sea Lion?
- Federal Prosecutor Says DOJ’s New Focus On Drug Crimes Will Target People Wearing ‘Heavy Gold And Chains’
- Trump’s BLM Budget Proposal Signals An ‘American Energy Renaissance’
- Donald Trump’s First Foreign Trip Goes Untweeted
- Montana Special Election Results In Real Time
- UGH: Rush Limbaugh Praises Gianforte’s “Manly and Brutish” Qualities
- Trump Senior Adviser Under FBI Scrutiny Named
- Badass ‘Grandpa’ Squares Off with Armed Muslim Terrorist in the Philippines
- Laura Ingraham’s Site Peddles Fake News to Defend Candidate Accused of Assault
- Battered oil claws back losses after OPEC deal falls short of expectations
- Terrorist attacks caused by foreign wars & police budget cuts – Corbyn
- Trump reportedly threatens to ban 'very bad' Germans from selling cars in US
- Frocks off for priest whose online dating ad deemed ‘pornographic’
- ‘System let me down’: US man who spent 24yrs in jail on wrongful murder conviction speaks to RT
- First Look at Devuan 1.0: a Free OS Designed for Debian Fans Who Hate systemd
- SteamVR Home Beta Now Offers Experimental Support for Linux and SteamOS Machines
- Debian GNU/Linux 9 "Stretch" to Ship with a Bunch of Digital Forensics Tools
- Kodi 17.3 Security Update Patches Infamous Subtitle Hack, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS Crash
- Fedora 26 Beta Delayed for One Week Due to Bugs, Final Release Expected July 4
A Libertarian Case for Net Neutrality
As a libertarian you may be uneasy with the concept of net neutrality. Like me, you feel inexplicably drawn to this neutrality but feel guilty for it. You think to yourself, “I’m a free-market libertarian, by God! Regulation is wrong! Why is my instinct betraying me?” It’s because we don’t live in perfect world. We live in an economy that is far from free and is infested with government regulations and corporate manipulation. The internet service industry is a picturesque example of this.
How To: Help Veterans and Other Americans
Here is a simple system I’ve developed to help people. I’m sharing this secret because sometimes it seems as if it hides from most in plain sight. Read it, and apply it to your daily routine. Results are guaranteed.
If you want to help veterans, THEN GO HELP VETERANS. You don’t need a Legion or VFW to help someone. In fact, you’ll be much more effective without one.
If you want to help Americans, HELP THEM. They’re all around you. You don’t need a church, civic organization or government to help the people you live among and talk to every day.
All you need to do is step up and do something.
A simple pearl of wisdom brought to you by Ben Spera.