Here’s an artist’s rendition of what California would have looked like from space back in 1851.
Here is a photo taken of a California Redwood tree cut down in the late 1800s. Superimposed over the trunk, a graphic compares the timeline of the tree’s rings as they coincide with events in human history.
This single tree was alive for the majority of recorded history.
- Blame The Government For Your Ridiculously Overpriced Phone Bill
- China’s Foreign Trade Comeuppance
- MUTUAL DEFENSE TREATY: China Will Defend Its North Korean Vassal
- Here Is How The Defeat Of Hillary Clinton Led To The Sexual Harassment Revolution
- Dean Heller’s Kabuki Dance Over Obamacare ‘Repeal Lite’ Bills
- No CNN, Sarah Sanders Doesn’t Need to Reveal the Dirtbags She’s (Maybe) Had to Deal With
- Sex-Ed Teacher Causes Meltdown After Giving Students Lesson On the Importance of Virginity
- Former Facebook Exec: Social Media is Programming Us and It’s Tearing Our Society Apart
- Pimps, and Punks, and Pooches – Oh My! Hillary Clinton Sets Off the Dogs
- BREAKING: Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand Calls On President Trump To Resign Over Sexual Assault Allegations
- People taking out mortgages to buy bitcoin - securities regulator
- One reportedly dead, several injured in explosion at major gas facility in Austria
- 6.2-magnitude earthquake hits Kerman province in SE Iran – reports
- Daily Mail article on Damian Green sexual misconduct allegations probed
- 30 dogs die in hot van, fugitive owner faces 90 yrs in jail (DISTURBING VIDEO)
- BlackArch Linux Ethical Hacking OS Gets Linux Kernel 4.14.4, Updated Installer
- System76 Enables HiDPI Support on All of Their Linux Laptops and Desktops
- Ubuntu Devs Work on Demoting Python 2 to "Universe" Repo for Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- New Antivirus Live CD Release Is Out Now Based on 4MLinux 24.0 and ClamAV 0.99.2
- LibreOffice 6.0 Coming Soon to openSUSE Tumbleweed, Along with KDE Apps 17.12
A Libertarian Case for Net Neutrality
As a libertarian you may be uneasy with the concept of net neutrality. Like me, you feel inexplicably drawn to this neutrality but feel guilty for it. You think to yourself, “I’m a free-market libertarian, by God! Regulation is wrong! Why is my instinct betraying me?” It’s because we don’t live in perfect world. We live in an economy that is far from free and is infested with government regulations and corporate manipulation. The internet service industry is a picturesque example of this.
Russians Are Laughing in Obama’s Face
In a recent article the Washington Examiner quoted Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) as saying “The only thing Putin respects is strength… At this point the Russians are openly laughing at the president.” It’s not just Russia, it seems the entire world is laughing at Obama. The only people with any fear of his regime are American citizens. The increasingly violent police, federal authorities and tyrannical legislation and executive orders leaves my head spinning. Read more…