NASA’s Advanced Propulsion Team Lead Dr. Harold White hooked up with conceptual artist Mark Rademaker and produced some exciting concept art for the warp drive NASA is currently working on. The drive White and his team are working on is a modified version of the theoretical Alcubierre drive. Read more…
This graphic gives just a little taste of how tiny and insignificant we are. This is only compared to our neighbors here in our solar system.
At the beginning of his 2nd term, President Ronald Reagan sifted through throngs of previously issued executive orders and found hundreds of them from as far back as 1907 that were no longer needed or were no longer applicable. This novel concept for some reason has yet to be realized again since the Gipper last cleaned that closet back in 1986, almost 30 years ago. Read more…
Valerie Gatto, the current Miss Pennsylvania, revealed to Philadelphia Daily News writer Jenice Armstrong that she is a child of rape. Gatto said her mother first hinted of this to her when she was just 6 years old, telling her “Something bad happened to me. A very bad man hurt me, but God gave me you.” Because of this, Valerie has made it her life mission to try and teach women how to protect themselves from sexual assault. Read more…
- Trump Is On The Verge Of Total Travel Ban Victory
- Poll: Kid Rock Leads GOP Field In Michigan Senate Race
- SolarCity Must Pay Nearly $30 Million Fine For Allegedly Lying To Gov’t Agents
- Poll: More GOP Voters See Themselves As ‘Trump Supporters’ Rather Than Republicans
- Kimmel: McCain A ‘Hero’ For Rejecting Graham-Cassidy Bill
- Can a Trump Appearance Save Strange’s Chances in Alabama Primary?
- New Trump Policy to Relax Rules of Engagement in Hunting Terrorists
- Republicans Are Getting KILLED in the Recent Polls
- Mattis: Seoul Will Not Be at Risk in a War With North Korea. Experts: Yeah, No
- Touré Sides with Heartless North Korean Totalitarian Dictator Because Trump is Rude
- ’Move to higher ground now’: Puerto Rico dam failing after Hurricane Maria
- 'Women have quarter of a brain’, Saudi cleric claims
- Kremlin influence in America: The evidence right under our nose
- UEFA bans Spartak Moscow fans from away tie after rocket stunt - Liverpool match unaffected
- Again? American protester beaten at Erdogan event in NY as Turkish president looks on
- You'll Soon Be Able to Run GNOME 3.26 Apps on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS via Snaps
- Pitivi 1.0 Open-Source Linux Video Editor Is Up to RC State, Download as Flatpak
- Beautify Your KDE Plasma 5 Desktop Environment with Freshly Ported Adapta Theme
- Canonical Teams Up with Microsoft to Enable New Azure Tailored Ubuntu Kernel
- Kali Linux 2017.2 Ethical Hacking & Pentesting OS Introduces New Security Tools
A Libertarian Case for Net Neutrality
As a libertarian you may be uneasy with the concept of net neutrality. Like me, you feel inexplicably drawn to this neutrality but feel guilty for it. You think to yourself, “I’m a free-market libertarian, by God! Regulation is wrong! Why is my instinct betraying me?” It’s because we don’t live in perfect world. We live in an economy that is far from free and is infested with government regulations and corporate manipulation. The internet service industry is a picturesque example of this.
Largest Animal in History
The Blue Whale is not only the largest animal alive today, but the largest animal ever. Here’s a graphic comparing the large mammal to other large animals in our planet’s history.