America, land of the free (while supplies last).
Here are two events where each President went to visit U.S. Marines. The two events are like night and day in the manner that the Marines welcome the two Presidents. President Bush takes the cake here by far.
When the United States Marine Corps loves you that much nothing else really matters.
Take a moment and ask yourself, “Do my jeans make me feel safe?” Unless they’re action jeans, the answer is “NO.”
Putin has been testing how far he can push Obama lately. Honestly, it’s getting pretty ridiculous.
NASA is currently working on a theoretical propulsion drive which will allow humans to travel not only faster than light, but much faster. Most current proposals offer near light-speed at best, but this idea goes even further, making interstellar travel very feasible within the lifetime of a single human. It is extraordinary in the fact that it will make the universe much smaller, allowing us to reach out and physically touch our celestial neighbors. Read more…
- What The Democrats Left Out Of Their Memo
- Devin Nunes Reminds Everyone How Obama Is Responsible For The Russian Threat
- ‘Amnesty Boxes’ At Airport Allows Travelers To Ditch Their Weed Before A Flight
- House Republicans Release Rebuttal To Democratic Intel Memo
- NRA Says It Will Not Be Intimidated By Corporations Severing Partnerships
- Video, Audio Reveal the Skirmish Between U.S. and Russian Forces in Syria That the Kremlin Says Didn’t Happen
- RedState’s Water Cooler – February 25, 2018 – Open Thread – “Greenbacks”
- The Gun-Grabbers Don’t Care About the AR-15 They Are After All Guns
- Listen In To The ‘WTH Happened This Week’ Podcast with Guest Kira Davis
- CPAC Bomber Continues Her Assault on Trumpism With Sunday Morning Op-Ed
- North Korea slams US for sanctions & ‘clouds of war’ but says it is open for talks
- Putin discusses Syria with Merkel & Macron in phone call
- From Albertville to PyeongChang: The story of two Russian hockey triumphs
- Thousands march in Moscow to commemorate slain politician Nemtsov
- What’s smoked in Vegas, stays in Vegas: Sin City airport installs weed bins
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (Bionic Beaver) Daily Builds Now Fuelled by Linux Kernel 4.15
- Canonical Releases Major Kernel Security Update for Ubuntu 14.04 to Fix 26 Flaws
- You Can Now Turn Your Old Moto G2 "Titan" Phone Into an Ubuntu Phone, Here's How
- Canonical Outs New Ubuntu Kernel Update with Compiler-Based Retpoline Mitigation
- KDE Says Its Next Plasma Desktop Release Will Start a Full Second Faster
A Libertarian Case for Net Neutrality
As a libertarian you may be uneasy with the concept of net neutrality. Like me, you feel inexplicably drawn to this neutrality but feel guilty for it. You think to yourself, “I’m a free-market libertarian, by God! Regulation is wrong! Why is my instinct betraying me?” It’s because we don’t live in perfect world. We live in an economy that is far from free and is infested with government regulations and corporate manipulation. The internet service industry is a picturesque example of this.
Lifehack: Organize Your Computer Cables
This is a cool little trick to keep all your computer cables organized and within reach. Using your everyday binder clips, available at any office supply store, you can keep all your cables organized and within arms reach for when you need them. No more digging through the rats next under your desk or trying to remember what drawer you stuffed them in.