America, land of the free (while supplies last).
Here are two events where each President went to visit U.S. Marines. The two events are like night and day in the manner that the Marines welcome the two Presidents. President Bush takes the cake here by far.
When the United States Marine Corps loves you that much nothing else really matters.
Take a moment and ask yourself, “Do my jeans make me feel safe?” Unless they’re action jeans, the answer is “NO.”
Putin has been testing how far he can push Obama lately. Honestly, it’s getting pretty ridiculous.
NASA is currently working on a theoretical propulsion drive which will allow humans to travel not only faster than light, but much faster. Most current proposals offer near light-speed at best, but this idea goes even further, making interstellar travel very feasible within the lifetime of a single human. It is extraordinary in the fact that it will make the universe much smaller, allowing us to reach out and physically touch our celestial neighbors. Read more…
- Trump Is On The Verge Of Total Travel Ban Victory
- Poll: Kid Rock Leads GOP Field In Michigan Senate Race
- SolarCity Must Pay Nearly $30 Million Fine For Allegedly Lying To Gov’t Agents
- Poll: More GOP Voters See Themselves As ‘Trump Supporters’ Rather Than Republicans
- Kimmel: McCain A ‘Hero’ For Rejecting Graham-Cassidy Bill
- Can a Trump Appearance Save Strange’s Chances in Alabama Primary?
- New Trump Policy to Relax Rules of Engagement in Hunting Terrorists
- Republicans Are Getting KILLED in the Recent Polls
- Mattis: Seoul Will Not Be at Risk in a War With North Korea. Experts: Yeah, No
- Touré Sides with Heartless North Korean Totalitarian Dictator Because Trump is Rude
- ’Move to higher ground now’: Puerto Rico dam failing after Hurricane Maria
- 'Women have quarter of a brain’, Saudi cleric claims
- Kremlin influence in America: The evidence right under our nose
- UEFA bans Spartak Moscow fans from away tie after rocket stunt - Liverpool match unaffected
- Again? American protester beaten at Erdogan event in NY as Turkish president looks on
- You'll Soon Be Able to Run GNOME 3.26 Apps on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS via Snaps
- Pitivi 1.0 Open-Source Linux Video Editor Is Up to RC State, Download as Flatpak
- Beautify Your KDE Plasma 5 Desktop Environment with Freshly Ported Adapta Theme
- Canonical Teams Up with Microsoft to Enable New Azure Tailored Ubuntu Kernel
- Kali Linux 2017.2 Ethical Hacking & Pentesting OS Introduces New Security Tools
A Libertarian Case for Net Neutrality
As a libertarian you may be uneasy with the concept of net neutrality. Like me, you feel inexplicably drawn to this neutrality but feel guilty for it. You think to yourself, “I’m a free-market libertarian, by God! Regulation is wrong! Why is my instinct betraying me?” It’s because we don’t live in perfect world. We live in an economy that is far from free and is infested with government regulations and corporate manipulation. The internet service industry is a picturesque example of this.