America, land of the free (while supplies last).
Here are two events where each President went to visit U.S. Marines. The two events are like night and day in the manner that the Marines welcome the two Presidents. President Bush takes the cake here by far.
When the United States Marine Corps loves you that much nothing else really matters.
Take a moment and ask yourself, “Do my jeans make me feel safe?” Unless they’re action jeans, the answer is “NO.”
Putin has been testing how far he can push Obama lately. Honestly, it’s getting pretty ridiculous.
NASA is currently working on a theoretical propulsion drive which will allow humans to travel not only faster than light, but much faster. Most current proposals offer near light-speed at best, but this idea goes even further, making interstellar travel very feasible within the lifetime of a single human. It is extraordinary in the fact that it will make the universe much smaller, allowing us to reach out and physically touch our celestial neighbors. Read more…
- Greg Gianforte Wins In Montana Special Election [VIDEO]
- Is It Time To Kill That Sea Lion?
- Federal Prosecutor Says DOJ’s New Focus On Drug Crimes Will Target People Wearing ‘Heavy Gold And Chains’
- Trump’s BLM Budget Proposal Signals An ‘American Energy Renaissance’
- Donald Trump’s First Foreign Trip Goes Untweeted
- Montana Special Election Results In Real Time
- UGH: Rush Limbaugh Praises Gianforte’s “Manly and Brutish” Qualities
- Trump Senior Adviser Under FBI Scrutiny Named
- Badass ‘Grandpa’ Squares Off with Armed Muslim Terrorist in the Philippines
- Laura Ingraham’s Site Peddles Fake News to Defend Candidate Accused of Assault
- Battered oil claws back losses after OPEC deal falls short of expectations
- Terrorist attacks caused by foreign wars & police budget cuts – Corbyn
- Trump reportedly threatens to ban 'very bad' Germans from selling cars in US
- Frocks off for priest whose online dating ad deemed ‘pornographic’
- ‘System let me down’: US man who spent 24yrs in jail on wrongful murder conviction speaks to RT
- First Look at Devuan 1.0: a Free OS Designed for Debian Fans Who Hate systemd
- SteamVR Home Beta Now Offers Experimental Support for Linux and SteamOS Machines
- Debian GNU/Linux 9 "Stretch" to Ship with a Bunch of Digital Forensics Tools
- Kodi 17.3 Security Update Patches Infamous Subtitle Hack, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS Crash
- Fedora 26 Beta Delayed for One Week Due to Bugs, Final Release Expected July 4
A Libertarian Case for Net Neutrality
As a libertarian you may be uneasy with the concept of net neutrality. Like me, you feel inexplicably drawn to this neutrality but feel guilty for it. You think to yourself, “I’m a free-market libertarian, by God! Regulation is wrong! Why is my instinct betraying me?” It’s because we don’t live in perfect world. We live in an economy that is far from free and is infested with government regulations and corporate manipulation. The internet service industry is a picturesque example of this.
News Anchor Slaps Fan in Face
The most disturbing part of the story is that it was completely unintentional; the reporter was just trying to give the poor guy a high five. This is some of the worst hand-eye coordination I’ve seen… and a respectable amount of restraint shown by the guy who got palmed in the face.