America, land of the free (while supplies last).
Here are two events where each President went to visit U.S. Marines. The two events are like night and day in the manner that the Marines welcome the two Presidents. President Bush takes the cake here by far.
When the United States Marine Corps loves you that much nothing else really matters.
Take a moment and ask yourself, “Do my jeans make me feel safe?” Unless they’re action jeans, the answer is “NO.”
Putin has been testing how far he can push Obama lately. Honestly, it’s getting pretty ridiculous.
NASA is currently working on a theoretical propulsion drive which will allow humans to travel not only faster than light, but much faster. Most current proposals offer near light-speed at best, but this idea goes even further, making interstellar travel very feasible within the lifetime of a single human. It is extraordinary in the fact that it will make the universe much smaller, allowing us to reach out and physically touch our celestial neighbors. Read more…
- Hey, Lindsey Graham: The GOP Owns Whatever Happens with Health Care Now
- No End in Sight for Health Care Nightmare – Insurers, AMA Weigh in, White House Issues Threats
- The Rise Of Steve Bannon As Trump Train Engineer Is About To Become A TV Series
- Hillary’s Book Title Turns into Hilarious Hashtag Game
- Watch: Ben Sasse Gives Stark Warning to Trump During Floor Speech
- ‘Reasonable grounds’ to suspect Grenfell tower fire was corporate manslaughter – London police
- 9yo boy faces charges after Amazon Echo records him during break-in
- 'Time running out' to solve North Korea crisis – US Army chief of staff
- Another brick in the wall: Congress approves funding for Trump’s Mexico barrier
- Senate sends new Russia sanctions bill to Trump’s desk
- After 12 Years, GNOME's Evince Document Viewer Supports Adobe Illustrator Files
- GNOME's Disks Utility Is Getting Large File Support, Resize and Repair Functions
- openSUSE Leap 42.3 Officially Released, Based on SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 SP3
- FreeBSD 11.1 Operating System Debuts to Support 2nd Generation Microsoft Hyper-V
- It's Now Possible to Install the Linux 4.13 RC2 Kernel on Your Slackware Distro
A Libertarian Case for Net Neutrality
As a libertarian you may be uneasy with the concept of net neutrality. Like me, you feel inexplicably drawn to this neutrality but feel guilty for it. You think to yourself, “I’m a free-market libertarian, by God! Regulation is wrong! Why is my instinct betraying me?” It’s because we don’t live in perfect world. We live in an economy that is far from free and is infested with government regulations and corporate manipulation. The internet service industry is a picturesque example of this.
I. G. Finds 68 Boxes of Unopened Mail from Veterans at Philly V. A.
This is the same VA that made headlines recently after they were caught bugging a room being used by investigators.