After months of vile, hateful attacks from Romney supporters during the primary, they have turned on a dime and now expect us to come filing in behind the party’s “official” candidate. Not this guy. I’m not voting for Romney because it solves nothing. We need to fix this country, and voting for an individual only because he won’t do AS MUCH damage just seem ludicrous to me. I’m not voting for anyone who’s going to do more damage PERIOD. I’m voting with my conscience not some underhanded political scheme to drag this economical crash out as long as possible. In my opinion, I think we should just get it over with, and start rebuilding already. Read more…
It’s no secret that the GOP brass isn’t particularly fond of Congressman Paul. Even with Paul accumulating an impressive 6 states and almost 300 delegates by some counts, the GOP and Romney campaign have yet to even offer him an invitation to the Republican National Convention in Tampa. But Ron Paul doesn’t need your stupid convention because he’s having his own damn convention. Apparently it will kick off just before the GOP’s does and will be located in Tampa as well. If you want more details on Paul’s Tampa Rally check out his official announcement available on his website.
- Senator Sasse Warns Against Trump Executive Order To Leave NAFTA
- With New Leadership In Place, House Intel Committee Set To Restart Russia Investigation
- VIDEO: Not Only Is Bill Nye a Fraud, He’s an Extremist and an Enemy of Freedom
- Is the NFL ‘Blackballing’ Colin Kaepernick?
- The White House’s Reaction To The Sanctuary Cities Ruling Is Much As You’d Expect
- US missile shield aims to cover sudden nuclear strike against Russia – General Staff
- FCC to reverse net neutrality, rejects ‘hysterical prophecies of doom’
- Sex scandal in Russian orphanage: Graduate opens up on years of mass pedophile abuse
- Trump administration, Congress reach deals on Obamacare sticking points
- ‘Like being accused of murder while victim is alive’: Orban fights accusations over Soros university
- GNOME 3.26 Desktop Environment to Offer Todoist Integration, Quarter Tiling
- New CloudLinux 7 Beta Linux Kernel Available for Testing, Two Crashes Addressed
- Canonical Releases a Technology Preview of Ubuntu Server 17.04's New Installer
- Mesa 17.1.0 Development Advances, Second RC Hits the Streets with 18 Changes
- Debian Project to Shut Down Its Public FTP Services, Developers Are Not Affected
A Libertarian Case for Net Neutrality
As a libertarian you may be uneasy with the concept of net neutrality. Like me, you feel inexplicably drawn to this neutrality but feel guilty for it. You think to yourself, “I’m a free-market libertarian, by God! Regulation is wrong! Why is my instinct betraying me?” It’s because we don’t live in perfect world. We live in an economy that is far from free and is infested with government regulations and corporate manipulation. The internet service industry is a picturesque example of this.
Disability is the New Welfare
There’s an interesting article on Drudge Report today. According to the Senate Budget Committee, more Americans have enrolled in federal disability than found a job in the last quarter. I’ve had a beef with disability for a while. From personal experience, it seems people that are legitimately disabled bust their hump to stay employed and prove that their just as good as everyone else. The people I see on disability don’t seem any more disabled than the next guy who shows up to work every day. I hear ridiculous claims of unemployability due to being overweight, having ADD, too depressed to work, or ambiguous excuses of they “just don’t get along with others.”