After months of vile, hateful attacks from Romney supporters during the primary, they have turned on a dime and now expect us to come filing in behind the party’s “official” candidate. Not this guy. I’m not voting for Romney because it solves nothing. We need to fix this country, and voting for an individual only because he won’t do AS MUCH damage just seem ludicrous to me. I’m not voting for anyone who’s going to do more damage PERIOD. I’m voting with my conscience not some underhanded political scheme to drag this economical crash out as long as possible. In my opinion, I think we should just get it over with, and start rebuilding already. Read more…
It’s no secret that the GOP brass isn’t particularly fond of Congressman Paul. Even with Paul accumulating an impressive 6 states and almost 300 delegates by some counts, the GOP and Romney campaign have yet to even offer him an invitation to the Republican National Convention in Tampa. But Ron Paul doesn’t need your stupid convention because he’s having his own damn convention. Apparently it will kick off just before the GOP’s does and will be located in Tampa as well. If you want more details on Paul’s Tampa Rally check out his official announcement available on his website.
- WATCH: Black Lives Matter Invited on MAGA Rally Stage
- Watch: Are Some Cultures Better Than Others?
- Climate Change Not So Threatening to the Planet After All According to New Study
- Promoting His New Show, Mike Huckabee Reveals the Big Con Pulled on Evangelicals
- President Trump Slams North Korea and Iran in United Nations Speech
- Powerful earthquake shakes Mexico City - reports
- Defender to contender: Ex-England & Man United footballer to become pro boxer at 38
- Asylum seeker ‘frustrated at slow access to cash’ set bank on fire in alleged arson attack (VIDEOS)
- Crew likely inside ‘virtually intact’ WWI German U-boat found off Belgian coast (VIDEOS)
- Faked Grenfell victims likely inflated suspected death toll – Met Police
- Firefox, Thunderbird and VLC Are the Most Popular Apps Among Ubuntu Users
- Ethical Hacking Distro Parrot Security Gets ZFS Support, It's Based on Debian 10
- Linus Torvalds Kicks Off Development of Linux Kernel 4.14, the Next LTS Release
- VirtualBox 5.2 to Let Users Enable or Disable Audio Input and Output On-the-Fly
- Linux Mint 18.3 to Be Dubbed "Sylvia," Enables HiDPI by Default in Cinnamon 3.6
A Libertarian Case for Net Neutrality
As a libertarian you may be uneasy with the concept of net neutrality. Like me, you feel inexplicably drawn to this neutrality but feel guilty for it. You think to yourself, “I’m a free-market libertarian, by God! Regulation is wrong! Why is my instinct betraying me?” It’s because we don’t live in perfect world. We live in an economy that is far from free and is infested with government regulations and corporate manipulation. The internet service industry is a picturesque example of this.
A Bit of Perspective Within Our Solar System
This graphic gives just a little taste of how tiny and insignificant we are. This is only compared to our neighbors here in our solar system.