This is the same VA that made headlines recently after they were caught bugging a room being used by investigators.
Here are two events where each President went to visit U.S. Marines. The two events are like night and day in the manner that the Marines welcome the two Presidents. President Bush takes the cake here by far.
When the United States Marine Corps loves you that much nothing else really matters.
In a recent article the Washington Examiner quoted Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) as saying “The only thing Putin respects is strength… At this point the Russians are openly laughing at the president.” It’s not just Russia, it seems the entire world is laughing at Obama. The only people with any fear of his regime are American citizens. The increasingly violent police, federal authorities and tyrannical legislation and executive orders leaves my head spinning. Read more…
Reason Magazine published an article last week reviewing all of President Obama’s failures before U.S. courts. It’s an impressively extensive list for a man who claims to be an expert on American constitutional law. Many of his administration’s arguments fail to persuade even the most liberal judges, including those appointed by his own administration. He can’t even get the support of many judges he put on the bench. Now, that shows you just how ridiculous many of his administration’s positions really are.
- It’s Official! North Korea Is Heading To The Winter Olympics
- White House: Dems Are ‘Obstructionist Losers’ For Forcing Shutdown
- Two-Thirds Of Voters Support School Choice, Minorities More Likely Than White Americans
- NYT, AP, Bloomberg, And Legacy Media Blame Dems For Gov’t shutdown
- GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN: White House Blames Democrats, Won’t Negotiate On DACA
- US troops cannot stay in Syria without permission of Damascus – Moscow
- Russia sees US as observer for Syrian Dialogue Congress in Sochi
- ‘Hearing the whistle, knowing we’re champions is the best’ – Sergio Ramos talks World Cup glory
- N.Korea WILL send team to prep for Olympics in South
- Turkish planes bomb Syrian Kurdish targets as Ankara-backed rebels enter Afrin
- Latest Fedora 27 Linux Updated Live ISOs Ship with Meltdown and Spectre Patches
- Slack Is Now Available as a Snap for Ubuntu and Other Linux Distros
- Educational-Oriented Escuelas Linux 5.6 Distro Released with LibreOffice 6.0
- Canonical Wants to Stick to Older Nautilus for Desktop Icons in Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- Android Support Removed from Intel Graphics Driver Debugging Tool for Linux
A Libertarian Case for Net Neutrality
As a libertarian you may be uneasy with the concept of net neutrality. Like me, you feel inexplicably drawn to this neutrality but feel guilty for it. You think to yourself, “I’m a free-market libertarian, by God! Regulation is wrong! Why is my instinct betraying me?” It’s because we don’t live in perfect world. We live in an economy that is far from free and is infested with government regulations and corporate manipulation. The internet service industry is a picturesque example of this.
Natural Trick to Tell Time
A convenient trick to help estimate the time using only your hand and a good view of the sun and the horizon.