This is the same VA that made headlines recently after they were caught bugging a room being used by investigators.
Here are two events where each President went to visit U.S. Marines. The two events are like night and day in the manner that the Marines welcome the two Presidents. President Bush takes the cake here by far.
When the United States Marine Corps loves you that much nothing else really matters.
In a recent article the Washington Examiner quoted Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) as saying “The only thing Putin respects is strength… At this point the Russians are openly laughing at the president.” It’s not just Russia, it seems the entire world is laughing at Obama. The only people with any fear of his regime are American citizens. The increasingly violent police, federal authorities and tyrannical legislation and executive orders leaves my head spinning. Read more…
Reason Magazine published an article last week reviewing all of President Obama’s failures before U.S. courts. It’s an impressively extensive list for a man who claims to be an expert on American constitutional law. Many of his administration’s arguments fail to persuade even the most liberal judges, including those appointed by his own administration. He can’t even get the support of many judges he put on the bench. Now, that shows you just how ridiculous many of his administration’s positions really are.
- Dem Leader Dodges Questions About Busted IT Employee
- Canada Lobbies Trump Country In Fight To Preserve NAFTA
- One Year Later, Journalists Exposed By WikiLeaks Carry On As Before
- ‘Big Polluter’ DiCaprio Hypes Gore’s New Film On Climate Change
- Trump Dossier Firm Are ‘Highly Paid Smear Experts,’ Human Rights Activist Will Tell Senate
- BREAKING: Steve Scalise Update – The News Is Good
- HLN Picks Up Conservatives for New Program
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham Slams Trump’s Weakness in Sessions Twitter Attacks
- While President Trump Continues to Attack, Support for AG Jeff Sessions Grows
- BREAKING. President Trump Announces Ban on Transgender in Military
- Acid attack victims 'screamed in agony' while skin 'peeled off' - witnesses
- California independence 1 step closer as AG paves way for potential 2018 ‘referendum’
- German business lobby urges EU action against new US sanctions on Russia
- Iran will ‘strengthen defensive weapons’ in response to US sanctions – Rouhani
- Israel pushing Palestinians to violence with Temple Mount blockade & settler crimes – US State Dept.
- FreeBSD 11.1 Operating System Debuts to Support 2nd Generation Microsoft Hyper-V
- It's Now Possible to Install the Linux 4.13 RC2 Kernel on Your Slackware Distro
- Valve's Latest SteamOS Beta Comes with Flatpak Support, Linux Kernel 4.11.12
- KDE Developers Envision KDE Plasma as a Durable, Usable, and Elegant Desktop UI
- Wine Staging 2.13 Has Performance Improvements for Grand Theft Auto V, Crysis 3
A Libertarian Case for Net Neutrality
As a libertarian you may be uneasy with the concept of net neutrality. Like me, you feel inexplicably drawn to this neutrality but feel guilty for it. You think to yourself, “I’m a free-market libertarian, by God! Regulation is wrong! Why is my instinct betraying me?” It’s because we don’t live in perfect world. We live in an economy that is far from free and is infested with government regulations and corporate manipulation. The internet service industry is a picturesque example of this.
Putin Quote Regarding Obama
I don’t know the legitimacy of this quote, but I saw this on Facebook and it gave me a good laugh so i had to share it.