This is the same VA that made headlines recently after they were caught bugging a room being used by investigators.
Here are two events where each President went to visit U.S. Marines. The two events are like night and day in the manner that the Marines welcome the two Presidents. President Bush takes the cake here by far.
When the United States Marine Corps loves you that much nothing else really matters.
In a recent article the Washington Examiner quoted Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) as saying “The only thing Putin respects is strength… At this point the Russians are openly laughing at the president.” It’s not just Russia, it seems the entire world is laughing at Obama. The only people with any fear of his regime are American citizens. The increasingly violent police, federal authorities and tyrannical legislation and executive orders leaves my head spinning. Read more…
Reason Magazine published an article last week reviewing all of President Obama’s failures before U.S. courts. It’s an impressively extensive list for a man who claims to be an expert on American constitutional law. Many of his administration’s arguments fail to persuade even the most liberal judges, including those appointed by his own administration. He can’t even get the support of many judges he put on the bench. Now, that shows you just how ridiculous many of his administration’s positions really are.
- Senator Sasse Warns Against Trump Executive Order To Leave NAFTA
- With New Leadership In Place, House Intel Committee Set To Restart Russia Investigation
- VIDEO: Not Only Is Bill Nye a Fraud, He’s an Extremist and an Enemy of Freedom
- Is the NFL ‘Blackballing’ Colin Kaepernick?
- The White House’s Reaction To The Sanctuary Cities Ruling Is Much As You’d Expect
- US missile shield aims to cover sudden nuclear strike against Russia – General Staff
- FCC to reverse net neutrality, rejects ‘hysterical prophecies of doom’
- Sex scandal in Russian orphanage: Graduate opens up on years of mass pedophile abuse
- Trump administration, Congress reach deals on Obamacare sticking points
- ‘Like being accused of murder while victim is alive’: Orban fights accusations over Soros university
- GNOME 3.26 Desktop Environment to Offer Todoist Integration, Quarter Tiling
- New CloudLinux 7 Beta Linux Kernel Available for Testing, Two Crashes Addressed
- Canonical Releases a Technology Preview of Ubuntu Server 17.04's New Installer
- Mesa 17.1.0 Development Advances, Second RC Hits the Streets with 18 Changes
- Debian Project to Shut Down Its Public FTP Services, Developers Are Not Affected
A Libertarian Case for Net Neutrality
As a libertarian you may be uneasy with the concept of net neutrality. Like me, you feel inexplicably drawn to this neutrality but feel guilty for it. You think to yourself, “I’m a free-market libertarian, by God! Regulation is wrong! Why is my instinct betraying me?” It’s because we don’t live in perfect world. We live in an economy that is far from free and is infested with government regulations and corporate manipulation. The internet service industry is a picturesque example of this.
Favorite Twitter App for Linux
For far too long I’ve settled with Twitter’s website when I was using my desktop computer. This is because the universal social programs for linux (e.g. Gwibber and Pidgin) always looked sloppy and cluttered to me. I put effort into maintaining a certain chi on my desktop and I wanted something that matched my theme. Eventually, I opted for Tweet Deck, which had more features and a clean look but it required me to use the Chrome web browser and to have Chrome open in order to access Twitter. I prefer to use the open-source Firefox browser. Read more…