This is the same VA that made headlines recently after they were caught bugging a room being used by investigators.
Here are two events where each President went to visit U.S. Marines. The two events are like night and day in the manner that the Marines welcome the two Presidents. President Bush takes the cake here by far.
When the United States Marine Corps loves you that much nothing else really matters.
In a recent article the Washington Examiner quoted Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) as saying “The only thing Putin respects is strength… At this point the Russians are openly laughing at the president.” It’s not just Russia, it seems the entire world is laughing at Obama. The only people with any fear of his regime are American citizens. The increasingly violent police, federal authorities and tyrannical legislation and executive orders leaves my head spinning. Read more…
Reason Magazine published an article last week reviewing all of President Obama’s failures before U.S. courts. It’s an impressively extensive list for a man who claims to be an expert on American constitutional law. Many of his administration’s arguments fail to persuade even the most liberal judges, including those appointed by his own administration. He can’t even get the support of many judges he put on the bench. Now, that shows you just how ridiculous many of his administration’s positions really are.
- ‘Longmire’ Coming To A Close Is The Sad End Of An Era
- College Tells Police They Can’t Use Campus Bathrooms
- You Can Save $260 On The Most Popular Nailer And $70 On The Most Popular Air Compressor
- The Air Force Is Throwing Money At Pilots To Stay, But It’s Not Working
- Ohio Supreme Court Justice ‘Getting Right With God’ After Flaunting His 50 Sexual Escapades
- First-year Judicial Nominations on Pace to Overtake Reagan
- “Progressives” Surprised to Find Women are Attracted to Manly or Well Off Men
- CBS, PBS Suspend Veteran Journalist Charlie Rose Over Sexual Harassment Allegations
- MSNBC’s Kasie Hunt: Attack on Rand Paul “One of My Favorite Stories”
- Trump Administration Member Vented About the President’s Intellect at a Private Dinner
- Merkel says she would prefer new elections over minority govt
- Theresa May failed to raise Lauri Love ‘hacker’ extradition case with Donald Trump – campaigners
- Hundreds of fans kneel outside stadium to support protesting NFL players
- Nebraska regulators approve Keystone XL pipeline
- Sexually abused Yarl’s Wood detainee condemns UK for locking up most vulnerable
- SparkyLinux 4.7 "Tyche" Out Now with Latest Debian GNU/Linux 9 "Stretch" Updates
- MKVToolNix 18.0.0 Open-Source MKV Manipulation App Adds Performance Improvements
- SuperTuxKart Racing Game Now Available on Android, New Release Adds Many Changes
- Canonical Releases Snapcraft 2.35 with Support for Ubuntu 14.04 LTS and Solus
- BlackArch Linux Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing OS Drops 32-Bit Support
A Libertarian Case for Net Neutrality
As a libertarian you may be uneasy with the concept of net neutrality. Like me, you feel inexplicably drawn to this neutrality but feel guilty for it. You think to yourself, “I’m a free-market libertarian, by God! Regulation is wrong! Why is my instinct betraying me?” It’s because we don’t live in perfect world. We live in an economy that is far from free and is infested with government regulations and corporate manipulation. The internet service industry is a picturesque example of this.
The Top 10 Richest Members of Congress
Personally, ranking the wealthiest members of Congress feels like splitting hairs, but at the same time, it does prove a point. There is no shortage of millionaires among our elected representatives, and despite the fact that Republicans are labeled as the wealthy man’s party, they are actually slightly outnumbered by Democrats when it comes to wealth.
How do these public servants amass so much wealth on a measly public servant’s salary of $174,000 per year. They must moonlight as magicians as well.
Source: Yahoo News