This is the same VA that made headlines recently after they were caught bugging a room being used by investigators.
Here are two events where each President went to visit U.S. Marines. The two events are like night and day in the manner that the Marines welcome the two Presidents. President Bush takes the cake here by far.
When the United States Marine Corps loves you that much nothing else really matters.
In a recent article the Washington Examiner quoted Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) as saying “The only thing Putin respects is strength… At this point the Russians are openly laughing at the president.” It’s not just Russia, it seems the entire world is laughing at Obama. The only people with any fear of his regime are American citizens. The increasingly violent police, federal authorities and tyrannical legislation and executive orders leaves my head spinning. Read more…
Reason Magazine published an article last week reviewing all of President Obama’s failures before U.S. courts. It’s an impressively extensive list for a man who claims to be an expert on American constitutional law. Many of his administration’s arguments fail to persuade even the most liberal judges, including those appointed by his own administration. He can’t even get the support of many judges he put on the bench. Now, that shows you just how ridiculous many of his administration’s positions really are.
- WATCH: Black Lives Matter Invited on MAGA Rally Stage
- Watch: Are Some Cultures Better Than Others?
- Climate Change Not So Threatening to the Planet After All According to New Study
- Promoting His New Show, Mike Huckabee Reveals the Big Con Pulled on Evangelicals
- President Trump Slams North Korea and Iran in United Nations Speech
- Powerful earthquake shakes Mexico City - reports
- Defender to contender: Ex-England & Man United footballer to become pro boxer at 38
- Asylum seeker ‘frustrated at slow access to cash’ set bank on fire in alleged arson attack (VIDEOS)
- Crew likely inside ‘virtually intact’ WWI German U-boat found off Belgian coast (VIDEOS)
- Faked Grenfell victims likely inflated suspected death toll – Met Police
- Firefox, Thunderbird and VLC Are the Most Popular Apps Among Ubuntu Users
- Ethical Hacking Distro Parrot Security Gets ZFS Support, It's Based on Debian 10
- Linus Torvalds Kicks Off Development of Linux Kernel 4.14, the Next LTS Release
- VirtualBox 5.2 to Let Users Enable or Disable Audio Input and Output On-the-Fly
- Linux Mint 18.3 to Be Dubbed "Sylvia," Enables HiDPI by Default in Cinnamon 3.6
A Libertarian Case for Net Neutrality
As a libertarian you may be uneasy with the concept of net neutrality. Like me, you feel inexplicably drawn to this neutrality but feel guilty for it. You think to yourself, “I’m a free-market libertarian, by God! Regulation is wrong! Why is my instinct betraying me?” It’s because we don’t live in perfect world. We live in an economy that is far from free and is infested with government regulations and corporate manipulation. The internet service industry is a picturesque example of this.
About Crispus Attucks
Many people know the name Crispus Attucks, but few know about the man himself. Sometimes in the African American community there is a feeling of detachment and resentment towards our country. Some even go so far to say that the U.S. is not their country. I am sure if Crispus were alive today he would have words with anyone who suggested something so ridiculous. Read more…