As simple as this logic seems, most Americans still seem to think that forfeiting their liberties will secure their safety.
After months of vile, hateful attacks from Romney supporters during the primary, they have turned on a dime and now expect us to come filing in behind the party’s “official” candidate. Not this guy. I’m not voting for Romney because it solves nothing. We need to fix this country, and voting for an individual only because he won’t do AS MUCH damage just seem ludicrous to me. I’m not voting for anyone who’s going to do more damage PERIOD. I’m voting with my conscience not some underhanded political scheme to drag this economical crash out as long as possible. In my opinion, I think we should just get it over with, and start rebuilding already. Read more…
I originally discovered Ron Paul during his 2008 run, and voted for him in both primaries. Although I voted for Libertarian Bob Barr in the 2008 general election, I wasn’t very enthusiastic about him. He seemed like a former GOP insider that turned Libertarian only because he wasn’t getting the attention he wanted within his original party. This year is different.
I’ve heard Gary Johnson’s name mentioned countless times within Ron Paul circles and online forums but never actually gave him much thought. I figured he was another Paul Ryan, gave true libertarian ideology nothing more than lip service. And like the many Paul Ryans out there they tout their constitutional principles and fiscal conservatism on the campaign trail, and that’s where it stops. Gary Johnson is not another Paul Ryan. I got bored one day and just started watching some YouTube videos about Johnson and I am hooked. Read more…
It’s no secret that the GOP brass isn’t particularly fond of Congressman Paul. Even with Paul accumulating an impressive 6 states and almost 300 delegates by some counts, the GOP and Romney campaign have yet to even offer him an invitation to the Republican National Convention in Tampa. But Ron Paul doesn’t need your stupid convention because he’s having his own damn convention. Apparently it will kick off just before the GOP’s does and will be located in Tampa as well. If you want more details on Paul’s Tampa Rally check out his official announcement available on his website.
- ‘Longmire’ Coming To A Close Is The Sad End Of An Era
- College Tells Police They Can’t Use Campus Bathrooms
- You Can Save $260 On The Most Popular Nailer And $70 On The Most Popular Air Compressor
- The Air Force Is Throwing Money At Pilots To Stay, But It’s Not Working
- Ohio Supreme Court Justice ‘Getting Right With God’ After Flaunting His 50 Sexual Escapades
- First-year Judicial Nominations on Pace to Overtake Reagan
- “Progressives” Surprised to Find Women are Attracted to Manly or Well Off Men
- CBS, PBS Suspend Veteran Journalist Charlie Rose Over Sexual Harassment Allegations
- MSNBC’s Kasie Hunt: Attack on Rand Paul “One of My Favorite Stories”
- Trump Administration Member Vented About the President’s Intellect at a Private Dinner
- Merkel says she would prefer new elections over minority govt
- Theresa May failed to raise Lauri Love ‘hacker’ extradition case with Donald Trump – campaigners
- Hundreds of fans kneel outside stadium to support protesting NFL players
- Nebraska regulators approve Keystone XL pipeline
- Sexually abused Yarl’s Wood detainee condemns UK for locking up most vulnerable
- SparkyLinux 4.7 "Tyche" Out Now with Latest Debian GNU/Linux 9 "Stretch" Updates
- MKVToolNix 18.0.0 Open-Source MKV Manipulation App Adds Performance Improvements
- SuperTuxKart Racing Game Now Available on Android, New Release Adds Many Changes
- Canonical Releases Snapcraft 2.35 with Support for Ubuntu 14.04 LTS and Solus
- BlackArch Linux Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing OS Drops 32-Bit Support
A Libertarian Case for Net Neutrality
As a libertarian you may be uneasy with the concept of net neutrality. Like me, you feel inexplicably drawn to this neutrality but feel guilty for it. You think to yourself, “I’m a free-market libertarian, by God! Regulation is wrong! Why is my instinct betraying me?” It’s because we don’t live in perfect world. We live in an economy that is far from free and is infested with government regulations and corporate manipulation. The internet service industry is a picturesque example of this.
Nsa Slayer Goes on Obama Impeachment Hunt
[repost img=”http://blog.benspera.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/klayman.jpeg” title=”NSA slayer goes on Obama impeachment hunt” desc=”Fresh from winning a restraining order against the National Security Agency’s telephone surveillance, attorney Larry Klayman declared that the misdeeds of Richard Nixon, who resigned in disgrace, pale in comparison to President Obama’s.” url=”http://www.dailypaul.com/308176/nsa-slayer-goes-on-obama-impeachment-hunt”]