As simple as this logic seems, most Americans still seem to think that forfeiting their liberties will secure their safety.
After months of vile, hateful attacks from Romney supporters during the primary, they have turned on a dime and now expect us to come filing in behind the party’s “official” candidate. Not this guy. I’m not voting for Romney because it solves nothing. We need to fix this country, and voting for an individual only because he won’t do AS MUCH damage just seem ludicrous to me. I’m not voting for anyone who’s going to do more damage PERIOD. I’m voting with my conscience not some underhanded political scheme to drag this economical crash out as long as possible. In my opinion, I think we should just get it over with, and start rebuilding already. Read more…
I originally discovered Ron Paul during his 2008 run, and voted for him in both primaries. Although I voted for Libertarian Bob Barr in the 2008 general election, I wasn’t very enthusiastic about him. He seemed like a former GOP insider that turned Libertarian only because he wasn’t getting the attention he wanted within his original party. This year is different.
I’ve heard Gary Johnson’s name mentioned countless times within Ron Paul circles and online forums but never actually gave him much thought. I figured he was another Paul Ryan, gave true libertarian ideology nothing more than lip service. And like the many Paul Ryans out there they tout their constitutional principles and fiscal conservatism on the campaign trail, and that’s where it stops. Gary Johnson is not another Paul Ryan. I got bored one day and just started watching some YouTube videos about Johnson and I am hooked. Read more…
It’s no secret that the GOP brass isn’t particularly fond of Congressman Paul. Even with Paul accumulating an impressive 6 states and almost 300 delegates by some counts, the GOP and Romney campaign have yet to even offer him an invitation to the Republican National Convention in Tampa. But Ron Paul doesn’t need your stupid convention because he’s having his own damn convention. Apparently it will kick off just before the GOP’s does and will be located in Tampa as well. If you want more details on Paul’s Tampa Rally check out his official announcement available on his website.
- Greg Gianforte Wins In Montana Special Election [VIDEO]
- Is It Time To Kill That Sea Lion?
- Federal Prosecutor Says DOJ’s New Focus On Drug Crimes Will Target People Wearing ‘Heavy Gold And Chains’
- Trump’s BLM Budget Proposal Signals An ‘American Energy Renaissance’
- Donald Trump’s First Foreign Trip Goes Untweeted
- Montana Special Election Results In Real Time
- UGH: Rush Limbaugh Praises Gianforte’s “Manly and Brutish” Qualities
- Trump Senior Adviser Under FBI Scrutiny Named
- Badass ‘Grandpa’ Squares Off with Armed Muslim Terrorist in the Philippines
- Laura Ingraham’s Site Peddles Fake News to Defend Candidate Accused of Assault
- Battered oil claws back losses after OPEC deal falls short of expectations
- Terrorist attacks caused by foreign wars & police budget cuts – Corbyn
- Trump reportedly threatens to ban 'very bad' Germans from selling cars in US
- Frocks off for priest whose online dating ad deemed ‘pornographic’
- ‘System let me down’: US man who spent 24yrs in jail on wrongful murder conviction speaks to RT
- First Look at Devuan 1.0: a Free OS Designed for Debian Fans Who Hate systemd
- SteamVR Home Beta Now Offers Experimental Support for Linux and SteamOS Machines
- Debian GNU/Linux 9 "Stretch" to Ship with a Bunch of Digital Forensics Tools
- Kodi 17.3 Security Update Patches Infamous Subtitle Hack, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS Crash
- Fedora 26 Beta Delayed for One Week Due to Bugs, Final Release Expected July 4
A Libertarian Case for Net Neutrality
As a libertarian you may be uneasy with the concept of net neutrality. Like me, you feel inexplicably drawn to this neutrality but feel guilty for it. You think to yourself, “I’m a free-market libertarian, by God! Regulation is wrong! Why is my instinct betraying me?” It’s because we don’t live in perfect world. We live in an economy that is far from free and is infested with government regulations and corporate manipulation. The internet service industry is a picturesque example of this.
The Four Female Marines Just Proved Women Are Not an Option
I’m sure you’ve at least seen the headline touting the four female Marines who recently completed Marine Corps infantry training. It seems some are so intently focused on the single goal of female Marines passing SOI they don’t seem to understand what this whole ordeal has actually proved: women aren’t a feasible alternative to male infantrymen. This was an impressive accomplishment for the four women who completed infantry training, but the training showed that these four women are actually a very respectable exception. Read more…